Send Audio Levels From LiveStream to Monitor
LiveStream has the ability to pass the audio levels directly to Monitor so that these can be viewed within WebVT®. This is very useful when LiveStream is running on a different computer to Monitor and you have no way of getting the audio signal to Monitor via analogue or digital cables.
- Open Settings
- Silence & Emergency Tab
- Tick Pass Audio Levels To PlayoutONE Monitor
- Click Email Settings box
- Choose Send Through PlayoutONE Monitor and fill in the SQLServer, Database and Multistation (if relevant).
- Click Save
- Open Station Settings for the station you wish to receive audio levels for
- Alerts Tab
- Under Silence Detection, select the Remote Monitor as the audio device.
- You should then see the level meter start moving to show the incoming levels from LiveStream.