Configuring Live365 with LiveStream
Configuring Live365 and LiveStream is very simple. Make sure you have your Live365 details to hand and just follow these steps:
1. Open LiveStream and click the Add New Encoder.
2. In the Server Details tab fill out your Live365 information.
3. From the Station Details tab fill out your station details.
4. Click Save and you will now see your Live365 Encoder which can be turned on when ready.
Configuring Meta Data to Live365 from PlayoutONE Standard or Pro.
1. Click Settings.
2. In the Audio & Meta tab, tick Reverse Artist & Title.
3. In the separator box ensure you have [space] [dash/hyphen] [space].