What is Auto Importer?
Auto Importer is part of the PlayoutONE suite of applications. Its main functions are:
- Importing new audio files into PlayoutONE.
Example: Monitoring a folder on a PC for new music releases and importing into a specific category.
- Update existing audio within PlayoutONE.
Example: Monitor a folder on a PC for the latest news bulletin and importing onto the new cart each hour
- Import Music Logs from a variety of music schedulers.
Example: Importing a music log from Music Master, Music1, PowerGold, Natural Music, GSelector, Station Playlist.
- Import and merge Traffic Logs from a variety of traffic schedulers.
Example: Importing a traffic log from Traffic1, Radio Traffic, Marketron, Natural Log, Ad Master.
- Providing a two-way synchronisation with Music Master's Nexus server
Example: When a new song is added within PlayoutONE, Auto Importer will talk directly to Music Master via the Nexus Server and insert the new addition into Music Master.
- Merge two log files to be imported into PlayoutONE
Example: Merging a production and music log to form one log that can be imported into PlayoutONE.